The First Baptist Church Foundation is a separate legal entity for the benefit of First Baptist Church.
- The Foundation was established in 1987 to receive special gifts or bequests from First Baptist members or others
- Earnings from gifts fund grants to expand the ministry of First Baptist Church
The Foundation accepts gifts:
- In memory of an individual
- A bequest from an estate
- Gifts of cash, securities, personal property, or real estate
- Gifts may be designated for a special purpose like a scholarship
- Gifts are held in a pool of assets to produce earnings that may be used to give grants
- A gift to the Foundation provides benefits to the church for years to come
- Grant requests are accepted from First Baptist Church Council members
- Grants may be used to further the missions of the First Baptist Church
- Grants may be used to further the mission of the American Baptist Churches USA
- Grants may be used to further the mission of the Body of Christ in the world
- Total grants in a year will generally not exceed earnings on the pooled gifts
Contact the First Baptist Church Office to make your donation.