Walking through the Gospel of John
- Ash Wednesday Service – March 2 at 7:30 PM (In Person and Online)
- Palm Sunday Service – March 10 at 9:30 AM (In-Person and Online)
- Maundy Thursday Service – March 14 at 7:30 PM (In-Person and Online)
- Community Good Friday Service – March 15 at Noon (In-Person at the Commons and Online)
- Easter Sunrise Service – March 17 at 7:30 AM (In-Person)
- Easter Sunday Service – March 17 at 9:30 PM (In-Person and Online)
Lenten Devotional EBook:
- Messiah’s Résumé: Confirmation to Affirmation
- Written by Dr. Bill Griffith. Download your copy here.
Lenten Bible Studies Topic:
- Messiah’s Résumé
- A six session study that will take us to Easter as we consider many of the major experiences and events that make up Jesus’ résumé.
- Study guides are now available at the Welcome Desk, Church office or download your copy here.
Sunday Worship Series for Lent:
- Jesus’ Passion Pilgrimage (from the Gospel of John)
- We will join Jesus in the second half of John’s Gospel as we reflect on the Passion.
- Here’s a list of Lenten Sunday themes.
Lenten Anthem 2022:
- The Passion (Hillsong Worship)
Lenten Bible Studies
Bible Studies during Lent:
Both the Men of Faith and FBC Women’s Bible Study groups will share a study called “Messiah’s Résumé: From Confirmation to Affirmation” during the season of Lent.
- This 6 session study from the Gospels will focus on key events, or résumé markers, of Jesus’ life and passion: Baptism, Temptation, Disciples, Parade, Crucifixion and Resurrection. Study participants will benefit from downloading the companion devotional resource Ebook Messiah’s Résumé by Dr. Bill Griffith.
- The Women’s Bible Study will begin on Thursday, March 3, 9:30 a.m. in the Chapel.
- The Men of Faith group begins on Friday, March 4, 7 a.m. in Fellowship Hall. All men and women of FBC and the community are welcome to participate. Study guides will be available at the Welcome Desk or Church office at FBC.