Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
As a worshiping community, we have the privilege and responsibility to take the songs of the the faith into our homes. As families we are to learn the Word together so that we may grow into a community of grace and forgiveness that resembles the resurrected body of Jesus Christ. This page is devoted to helping you and your family grow together rather than just individually. We will continue to add resources to this page that equip you with ways to teach yourselves and your children and to practice devotions together, whether that’s between parents and children or husbands and wives.
- Getty Family Hymn Sings (Facebook Page: Keith and Kristyn Getty)
- The Corner Room (“Scripture Songs for Little Ones”) — Spotify — YouTube
- Rain for Roots: Spotify — YouTube — Apple Music
- Melodies for the Home (Village Church) — YouTube — Spotify
- Getty Sing! Book: Chapter 5 – Books Still Available at Church
- Bible Study:
- Sacred Space: