Guidelines for In-Person Worship
- FBC resumed offering in-person worship on Sunday, June 7.
- Mindful of CDC and Indiana’s “Back on Track” guidelines, persons age 65 and over, and those with compromised health situations are encouraged to continue to worship via Live Stream.
- Please enter and exit the building by the main entrances (circle drive or kitchen door) to help us maintain traffic flow and continue to keep surfaces clean and sanitized. Upon entry, please proceed to a worship seating area (sanctuary, chapel or fellowship hall) to avoid congregating with others.
- All present will be asked to wear a mask or face covering. (Masks will be made available to those who do not have one.)
- Persons will be seated by ushers, safely distanced, in the Sanctuary, Chapel or Fellowship Hall. Household groups may sit together. A live feed of the service will be broadcast in the Chapel & Fellowship Hall.
- Ushers will dismiss seating areas to avoid congregating.
- Families are asked to keep children with them in worship. There will be no nursery, children’s programming or second hour classes.
- Coffee bar, Coffee Fellowship, Candy dishes and food receptions will be suspended at present.
- Worship spaces will be thoroughly cleaned each week before the next weekend’s services. Mid-week Bible study will continue to meet online, not in person.
- The following modifications to worship will be implemented for now:
- Offering stations available at entrances
- No choir at present
- No handshakes or hugs (Waves are acceptable)
- No communion at present
- Sing into your mask, or in your head.
A task force will monitor our process, to recommend modifications needed.
Guidelines for Outdoor Worship – July 26th
- Things to bring:
- Writing Utensil
- Summer weather clothes
- Things to know: We will be having our congregational meeting following the service, during which we will be voting to call Pastor Daniel Kane.
- There will be ice cream available in between the service and the meeting.
- There will be water available throughout the morning.
- Personal devices for shade are encouraged, but pay attention to sight lines for other people.
- Plenty of space is available for us to work together to maintain 6-Foot Social-Distancing Guidelines
- View our Video Walk Through for where we will be worshiping. This can help you know where you may want to sit.
Read/Print Pastor Dan’s Letter and Church Council Guidelines About Resuming In-Person Worship:
Read/Print Pastor Daniel’s Letter on Congregational Singing:
Watch Our Walk Through Video on Resuming In Person Worship