Our Summer Grow Group session will feature four meetings over the months of June and July. This season of Grow Groups is focused on (re) connection as we rebuild face to face relationships within our faith community coming out of the pandemic. Won’t you join us?
*Note: In consideration of the Covid-19 virus, these groups will meet outdoors, on patios, decks or porches. Virus vaccination is assumed for all participants. Dress accordingly!
The following Grow Groups are planned and will be offered as follows:
- Young Adult Grow Group (hosted & led by Ben Slaton at FBC on Weds. June 10,24 July 8,22 at 5:30 p.m.) Childcare provided.
- The Calfee Grow Group (hosted & led by Larry Calfee at his home on Thursdays June 3,17 July 8,22 at 6 p.m.)
- The Hoffman/Ketterling Grow Group (hosted by Bob/Sue Hoffman, led by Terri Ketterling on Mondays June 7,21 July 5,19 @ 6 p.m.)
- The Babb Grow Group (hosted/led by Scott & Heather Babb, Tuesdays June 8,22 July 13,27 @ 6 p.m.)
- The Rhude Grow Group (hosted/led by Bob & Judy Rhude, Tuesday June 8,22 July 13,27 @ 7 p.m.)
- The Cash/Putterill Grow Group (hosted/led by Cash/Putterills, Wednesdays June 9,23 July 14,28 @ 7 p.m.)